It’s that time again… tuesday…TUESday…TUESDAY……TIME TO RACE……..despite the Weatherman 😀
- 4:00 – Registration opens, SHOW UP EARLY, we expect this to be our heaviest registration day.
- 6:00 – Kids Race
- 6:30 – Rider Brief
- 6:35 – 3 Lap Race Start
- 6:37 – 1 & 2 Lap Race Start
- 6:45 – Special Event – Obstacle Course
- 2.5 Mile – 35% Dirt Roads, 40% Double Track / ATV Trails, 25% Singletrack
- Course Map (Click to Open)
Race Tip of The Week
Last season we had too many instances of people completing their race and either exiting the race course unsafely or standing around in the finish area blocking racers as they come through. This year we will be making an attempt to separate the start and finish areas to avoid potential collisions, that being said, during the practice race we still had racers circle back around after finishing and cross the race course at the finish area. Please keep the finish area and course in general clear if you are not racing. Additionally if you chose to keep riding the course after completing your race, please remove your number plate, leaving the plate on confuses the timers and leads to errors in the timing.
If you won your category last season you have a reserved number plate
- Juniors – Zoey Aubin #1
- 1 Lap Men’s – Jac Dahrouge #101
- 1 Lap Women’s – Kellie Harrington #102
- 2 Lap Men’s – Pete Cole #201
- 2 Lap Women’s – Pat Rosier #202
- 3 Lap Men’s – Matt Giardina #301
- 3 Lap Women’s – Heather Thomas #302
- Tuesday – A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 3pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 78. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Tuesday Night – A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
Volunteers for the week
- Event Director – John Broderick
- Adult Course Marshal – Matt Giardina, John Broderick
- Kid’s Course Marshal – Sue Sacco / Jamie Coyne / Kathleen Harrington / Alison Mcgee
- Timers – Matt Giardina / Sandy
- Registration – Judith Perreault / Erik Forestell / Stephanie Hernandez
- Race Sweep – Joyce Dahrouge