We had an impressive turn out last night for a tough course💪💪
We have set TWO new series records‼️👏
We had an estimated 130 riders last night between all the classes! Our biggest night of racing yet!
Bringing our year total to 247 registered riders, that's 17 more then we had last year and we are just hitting half way!!
Huge shout outs to every person who has spread the word,shared the posts, brought a friend and to those who come back every week👏👏
You have made this happen‼️
Results can be found at BerkshireMTB.com
4 Lap Adults: 13 Riders
3 Lap Adults: 21 Riders
2 Lap Adults: 30 Riders
1 Lap Adults: 26 Riders
3 Lap Kids:25 Riders
1 Lap Kids: est. 15 Riders
⚠️A reminder to all riders, please stay on course. Deliberately cutting corners and going off course can result in disqualification. Please pass other riders in a safe place.We aim to leave the park in better condition then when we arrived, staying on course helps preserve the park and ensures we are invited back next year. ⚠️
🏁Please help us keep this series free to all participants, as the series and course grows in size of our needs for additional materials and course setting supplies grows as well. All donations go directly back into the series to ensure we can continue to keep this a zero cost community event! 🏁
⚠️Dismounting your bike is highly suggested when going over obstacles⚠️
‼️SCHEDULE FOR TUESDAY 7/11 🏁
This weeks race format will be slightly different. We will be doing a Criterium/ Cyclocross race.
‼️Please see times and info below to know when and how long you are going to race‼️
Special Event: Track Stand
Balance Bike/ Training Wheel: 5:45 PM Start
1 Lap Race
Kid’s Race: 6:00 PM Start
3 Lap race
1 Lap Adult: 6:05 PM Start
2 Lap Adult: 6:20 PM Start
20 min race
3 Lap Adult: 6:45 PM Start
30 min race
4 Lap Adult: 7:15 PM Start
40 minute race
HOW IT WORKS
- All racers must stay within the taped course, including going over obstacles.
- If you are unable to do an obstacle, you may walk your bike over / around (via the designated obstacles by-passes)
- Each adult race category will line up and start the short criterium course per the schedule above.
- Racers will race for the approximate duration their category is listed to race (Number of usual laps x 10min)
- A horn will be sounded to denote one lap to go (when the leader of each category starts their last lap)
- All racers will complete one more lap when the horn is sounded
- Once the leader of each category has finished their race, all racers will finish on the lap they are on, and will not go out for another lap.
Hope everyone can make it out again tonight for Round 2 of the race series. It looks like it could be a wet one.
We plan to race as long as there is not lightening in the area and rain doesn't impede visibility. Keep you eye on the page, we will announce a cancelation as early as possible.
Green series shirts can be purchased tonight with cash or check.
Shirts are 20$ each or 15$ of you buy two or mores
Size range from kids small to adult XXL.
Get them while they last!
Or volunteer and earn your ORANGE!